Lisa Jaster is most often recognized as one of three women to graduate the US Army’s Ranger School. In this honest and inspiring discussion, we learn that she is so much more. Lisa is a West Point graduate and a Veteran of both Iraq and Afghanistan. She’s also a wife to a Recon Marine and a mother to two beautiful children…and a member of Team RWB’s Houston Chapter.
We cover a number of interesting topics including:
• Her motivation for going after Ranger School.
• The importance of having strong family support.
• Dealing with doubters and detractors.
• Coming back to the real world.
• Moving past broad generalizations.
• Our need for community and organizations like Team RWB.
• Even CrossFit, Ju-Jitsu, and Triathlon.
We want to thank Lisa for taking the time to share her story with us. We know that she doesn’t do many interviews and we’re very lucky to have her as part of our community. She offers a ton of wisdom and motivation for all of us. Please enjoy this episode and share it with your friends.