Michael Rodriguez is a pretty incredible guy – he’s a retired Green Beret who might be one of the most selfless people on the planet. He’s overcome some major injuries en route to where he is today, and he spends his time giving back to his country and the veteran community.
In this episode we discuss:
• His military career and his “collecting” of Traumatic Brain Injuries (TBI)
• Hiding his injuries, and how he finally received the care he needed
• Art, and the impact it’s had on his life
• His pioneering research related to mountaineering and the effects of pressure changes on brain injuries
• His drive to continue service, and the various ways that he accomplishes this