8 Ways Top Brands Are Supporting YOU This Veterans Day & Beyond
Here at Team RWB, Veterans Day is a pretty special time for us. Not only do we get to honor your service, but we also join forces with several national brands (Eagle Partners) that are committed to supporting your health and well-being through promotions that fund Team RWB resources, programs, and events.
These outstanding partners are humbled by the sacrifices you and your families have made for our freedom, and they understand the impact it’s had on your health and well-being. Their support extends well past Veterans Day, but here are eight ways they’re showing appreciation and raising awareness for those who have served.
- Starbucks: For every hot brewed coffee (any size) purchased on 11/11, Starbucks will give 25¢ (divided evenly) to Team RWB and Headstrong. Visit your local Starbucks store to show your support, and if you’re a veteran, service member, or military spouse, get a tall (12oz) hot brewed coffee for FREE! While you’re there, snap a pic and post it to social tagging @teamrwb and @starbucks to let us know where you’re at and who you’re with so we can thank you for your service!
- CVS Pharmacy: This Veterans Day, CVS Pharmacy is donating $100,000 to Team RWB with their shaving brand partners. Together, they’re committed to helping us enrich the lives of veterans. Groom for gratitude all month long at cvs.com/vetsshave.
- WOD 4 Warriors: WOD 4 Warriors is Team RWB’s annual WOD (workout of the day) held on and around Veterans Day at local chapters, gyms, and boxes across the country. Sponsored by Bravo Sierra, Neurogum, and UPGRAID, WOD 4 Warriors is an opportunity to support veterans through functional fitness. Participants compete for prizes, raise funds for Team RWB, and build enduring relationships. Register here.
- Mizzen+Main: Mizzen+Main joined forces with Team RWB to create a collaborative graphic t-shirt. Its ultra-soft fabric with stretch and recovery is perfect for hanging out or while you’re on the go. 100% of net proceeds from shirt sales go to Team RWB. Get your shirt at mizzenandmain.com.
- Athletic Brewing Company: Brewed with a team of Veterans, Athletic Brewing Co’s Ready Front IPA is a collaboration brew intended to give thanks and give back to those who served for our freedoms. A portion of profits will be donated to Catch-A-Lift and Team RWB. Available for purchase November 11th at https://athleticbrewing.com/.
- TRX: TRX will provide one year of free access to TRX Training Club℠ and 50% off signature TRX Suspension Trainers for active service members, families, and veterans.
- GovX: In support of our joint commitment to enriching the lives of veterans, GovX will donate a portion of profits from their “Patch of the Month” to Team RWB in November. Get your patch here.
- CRVS: CRVS Apparel, an active duty and veteran-owned brand, will donate 150% of profits from Veterans Day sales to Team RWB. Shop here.
Want to say “THANKS!” too? You can join our Eagle Partners in honoring Veterans Day by participating in one or all of these campaigns and events. Or, you can show your support by donating directly to Team RWB here.