Benjamin Bunn on Transition, Entrepreneurship, and Making Peace with a Life of Violence
To say that Ben Bunn is interesting would be a massive understatement. As a veteran of both Iraq and Afghanistan, he has served as a Green Beret and Infantry officer and has a tattoo of Chuck Norris on his left arm. More importantly, Ben is a smart and thoughtful guy that is in a middle of making an excellent transition from active duty. He and his partner own Cigar City CrossFit in Tampa and are building a really strong community.
In this episode, we dive into some deep stuff, including:
• Taking a proactive approach to transition
• Why starting a business is scary and thrilling
• Quiet moments and why they are so hard
• Reconciling a violent past
• Committing to a life helping others
This is a really honest conversation and we hope that you’ll take a lot from it.