Thomas Meyer is the Director of Veteran’s services at The Philanthropy Roundtable, and one of the foremost experts in the country on Veteran Service Organizations (VSO’s) and Veteran philanthropy in general. He’s highly qualified (studied at Cambridge and Yale) and has been conducting military-focused research for years. He also grew up in a military family, and has a very personal connection to Veterans and Military Families.
We have a very important conversation, where we get into some challenging topics, to include:
• The state of the Veteran’s non-profit sector in America
• Why the Veteran disability system needs reform
• How to affect nation-changing philanthropy
• The future of Veteran support in America
• Why a movement to evidence-based policy in America is critical