Ep 155: Be You with Former F-18 Pilot and Yogi Liz Corwin
ABOUT THE EPISODE:
Liz Corwin is a 15-year U.S. Navy Officer, former F-18 Jet Pilot, world-traveling yoga teacher, and creator of Walkabout Yoga LLC. In today’s episode, we cover a lot of ground, including:
- Her journey from the Navy to yoga
- How she earned her call sign
- Staying true to herself
- Ways the perception of yoga in the military is changing
- And much, much more!
Looking for some of the resources mentioned in episode 155? The list below should have everything you need.
- Eagle NamasDay: Team RWB’s annual event on February 20 highlighting the health and wellness benefits of yoga for veterans. Participate in person or virtually.
- Walkabout Yoga: Liz Corwin is the founder of WalkAboutYoga.com. If you’re interested in learning more, email: [email protected]
- Adaptive Yoga: Liz and Lani talk about the “essence of a pose” and how yoga is for everybody. Liz references Ann Richardson Stevens as a resource for adaptive yoga.
- Photography: The photographer featured on Liz’s Instagram is Robert Sturman. Check him out here.