Dec 19, 2018
3rd Wednesday Night Rucking Crew
06:00 PM - 08:00 PM CST
2650 S John Williams Way E, Tulsa, OK 74114
START/ END: Inside the Redbud Café, 2650 S John Williams Way E, Tulsa, OK 74114
ROUTE: From inside the heart of the Gathering Place, we'll venture out through the park, along the trail and back to start for a warm drink.
If you've been curious about GORUCK or if you would like to get involved in a fun community fitness activity, join us for this fun/introductory ruck. At 6:00 PM on the 2nd Wednesday of every month, the rucking crew will be rucking 3+ miles from the location designated above on the paved trail along Riverside Drive with weighted ruck sacks.
"Urban Hiking" -Wearing a weighted backpack. Burns more calories than walking alone. No running involved.
- GORUCK Challenge weight for a Light event is required.
- A group photo posted to GCR's Instagram is required. Just sayin'.
- Wear comfortable walking or hiking shoes.
- Bring water and stay hydrated.
- Headlamps or flashlights are recommended as we may be rucking after dark or in the darker wooded areas of the park.
Michael Welborn, firstname.lastname@example.org