Sep 20, 2019
Ragnar Trail – Wisconsin
08:00 AM - 11:30 PM CDT
8704 Red Bud Road, Wausau, WI 54401
POC - Rob Carr
Cost - $153.10 per person
Ragnar Wisconsin is a trail relay that will last approximately 24-30 hours. There are 3 separate trails (3m, 4.6m, and 7.6m) that each runner will run at a designated time depending on your assigned running order. Runners will have typically 5-6 hours to rest between runs. If you are ready to commit to being on the team I need you to take the following steps:
#1. Read and agree to the following rules
- Your registration fee is your commitment. If you have not paid the registration fee you are not committed and do not have a slot.
- You understand that running a trail relay is TEAM commitment. It is not an individual commitment. There are 7 other people who are counting on your participation physically, mentally and economically. Your non-participation will have a negative impact on all of those aspects of your fellow team mates experience.
- You understand that running on a trail is not the same as running on the road. There are roots, creatures, rocks and possibly other things that you will need to contend with. You will also have at least one run in the dark.
- You agree that in the event that you cannot participate, regardless of reason, you will need to find a replacement who is willing to pay for your spot. We will help you find a replacement if needed, but it will ultimately be your responsibility.
- As a participant you agree that you will pay your share of team expenses, such as gas, food, etc... This amount will be estimated as we get closer to the event.
- You agree that your captain is awesome! And is putting in an amazing amount of time and effort to make the race amazing. You acknowledge that your captain is not a bank and that the team as a whole will work together to make sure the captain is not left economically "holding the bag" as a reward for all their hard work.
- You agree to have a blast!
#2. Registration is the responsibility of the Team Captain (Rob Carr). Therefore, I have to pay the full cost of $1,224.81. Registration will be first come first served. If you want to be on the team I need you to pay via PayPal to the address below. Upon receipt, I will notify you that you are on the team:
Paypal - firstname.lastname@example.org
(if for some reason you cannot use Paypal, let me know)
Rob Carr, email@example.com