Jan 27, 2018
Winter Series 5K
10:00 AM - 12:00 PM MST
The Great Saltair 12408 West Saltair Drive, Magna, UT 84044
Join us at the iconic Great Saltair for this legendary, affordable race series that gives back to the community. The Winter Series is a three race series (5K, 10K, and 15K) to help you jump start your fitness and keep you motivated through the winter. The courses are USATF certified, flat, fast, and record eligible for elite runners. In addition these races are family friendly and ideal for first time race participants. We sold out last year with a record number of participants!
5K – January 27, 2018, 10 am
10K – February 10, 2018, 10 am
15K – February 24, 2018, 10 am
Even if you're not running, come out to support us at our Team RWB info table and participate in the flag ceremony before the race. Then, stick around to cheer in your fellow Eagles!
To register and join our team:
*Select Individual Registration, when prompted. Ours is a "Fittest Team" NOT a "Corporate Team". Remember to use the discount code TeamRWB to save $5 off registration.
5K RACE DAY DETAILS January 27, 2018
8:30AM The Great Saltair Building Opens (12408 W Saltair Dr, Magna, UT 84044)
8:30AM - 9:45AM Pre Race Festivities (Inside the Great Saltair)
- Music by DJ, Ryan Hadley. Get pumped up for the race
- Utah Spartan Street Team will be onsite giving out burpees for FREE. Arrive early for a chance to be one of two lucky runners to win a FREE Utah Spartan Race entry.
- WSOM: Arrive early to participate in fun challenges for a chance to be one of two lucky runners to of a FREE WSOM race entry. Ragnar: Stop by and say hi to get an exclusive promo code for $80 off a Ragnar team registration.
- Topo Athletic: The leader in ergonomic athletic footwear, will have a limited number of demo shoes available. Stop by early to for a chance to run the 5K while trying out some shoes from Topo!
- Team RWB: Stop by to thank them for their service and learn more about how they are enriching the lives of America's veterans.
- Raffle Table: Stop by to catch a preview of raffle items.
9:45AM Runners make their way to the starting line where they will be greeted by our fabulous announcer, Rayna Drago.
9:50AM Team RWB presents the flag.
9:55AM The national anthem song by Natalie Williams
10:00AM 5K Race Starts: SLCTC President, Hollie Fuhrmann will start the race.
10:25AM - 12:00PM Head back inside for post race festivities
- Music by DJ, Ryan Hadley
- Refreshments provided by Beans & Brews Coffee and Great Harvest Bread
- Raffle: Must be present to win. Not allowed to claim a prize on behalf of another runner.
- Award Presentation
- Get your race results
Andrew Pullens, [email protected]