Jeff Galloway, America’s Running Coach on Military Service, Entrepreneurship, and the Mental/Physical Connection in Running
[iframe style=”border: none” src=”//html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/4381401/height/90/width/525/theme/custom/autoplay/no/autonext/no/thumbnail/yes/preload/no/no_addthis/no/direction/backward/no-cache/true/render-playlist/no/custom-color/BF0D3E/” height=”90″ width=”100%” scrolling=”no” allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen;]
Jeff Galloway is a former Olympian turned running coach, and has touched over a million runners in his career through his books, running schools, training programs and coaching.
He’s done all sorts of amazing things in his life, to include some of the below:
• 1972 US Olympian in the 10,000 meters
• Serving in the U.S. Navy
• Training with Steve Prefontaine
• Writing North America’s best-selling running book
• Writing a column for Runner’s World Magazine
• Founder of the Run Walk Run method
• Started the first ever running specialty store in North America
Jeff’s a legend in the running world, and we have a great discussion that ranges from a drive across America in an old Volvo that changed the direction of his life, to the mental/physical connection in running.