Job Posting – Director of Technology
Reporting to the Deputy Director and working closely with the Director of Marketing, the Director of Technology is responsible for managing Team RWB’s technology ecosystem, with a focus on WordPress CMS and Salesforce (NPSP and Partner Community), along with 3rd party integrations in concert with our multi-year strategic business plan. This position helps provide direct support to our core, complementary programs (Chapter & Community Program and Eagle Leadership Development Program) via CRM strategy.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
• Directs the design, acquisition, management, and implementation of Team RWB’s technology infrastructure.
• Maintains technology standards for the organization.
• Directs the activities necessary to keep the technology infrastructure running seamlessly, efficiently, and effectively while ensuring compliance with established standards and policies.
• Work with the leadership team in establishing governance processes to ensure that strategic objectives are achieved, risks are managed, and resources are used responsibly (software development, hardware, software, etc).
• Directs development and execution of an organization-wide information security plan that protects the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of the organization’s technology assets, with a focus on protecting our members and donors.
• Help frame and execute our multi-year CRM strategy.
• Work with Team RWB partners and staff to manage Salesforce.
• Assist in the development of standard Salesforce policies and procedures, including implementation, documentation and maintenance, data collection and storage.
• Manage Salesforce configuration and customizations in accordance with change management protocol.
• Manage users, groups, roles, profiles, workflow rules, databases, and security.
• Build/manage reports, dashboards, templates, and workflow that support program and functional area requirements.
• Plan, analyze, build, test, and roll out new features within Salesforce NPSP.
• Troubleshoot AppExchange Apps deployed and evaluate new AppExchange Apps.
• Assist Team RWB staff and Volunteer Leaders in learning and using Salesforce.
• Identify, evaluate, and resolve users’ problems.
A fully qualified candidate shall possess the following attributes:
• Motivation and ability to be productive with minimum supervision while working in a dynamic, distributed environment.
• Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in computer science, information systems, or a related discipline.
• 5+ years of technology management experience in positions of increasing responsibility.
• Familiarity with information and network security and risk management.
• Experience with website operations, web standards and common web development practices.
• Certified Salesforce Administrator with 3+ years of Salesforce Administrator experience and Lightning experience.
• Understanding of Salesforce such as standard objects, approvals, workflows, profiles, permission sets, layouts & templates.
• Experience with Salesforce reporting and dashboard creation and Salesforce ETL tools.
• Experience integrating Salesforce software with 3rd party solutions, specifically WordPress CMS.
• Experience troubleshooting and interpreting data, along with strong organizational/analytical skills.
• Willingness to travel up to 20% of the time.
This is a telework position. The preferred location for this role is in one of the following metropolitan areas: Washington D.C., NYC/Philadelphia, Atlanta, Detroit, Dallas/Fort Worth, San Francisco, or Seattle; however, there is flexibility here due to the technical expertise required.
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with skills/experience. Team Red, White & Blue offers exceptional 401K and medical/dental/vision benefits. For additional information about Team RWB, please visit www.teamrwb.org
To apply for this position, please submit your application here.