New Chapter Inquiries
Thank you for your interest in starting a Team RWB Chapter!
We’re currently focused on supporting our existing chapters and growing deeper into the community – as such, we’ll only be adding a limited amount of new chapters in 2018, in strategic locations only.
If you’re interesting in starting a chapter, please take a few minutes to read the material below, and submit your application to us. It will be reviewed by a Team RWB leader and you will receive a response within 14 days.
If we’re not able to start a chapter in your city right now, we’re really sorry! Our organization is growing quickly, however and we’ll reach out in the future when we are able!
Additional information about starting a chapter.
A Team RWB chapter is comprised of its members, and a small leadership team as detailed below:
- Chapter Captain – Leads the chapter
- Communications Director – Keeps our members informed
- Veteran Engagement – Grows veteran involvement
- Community Engagement – Grows community involvement
- Athletic Director – Organizes and conducts physical activities
- Social Director – Organizes and conducts social activities
Note: Not all leadership positions must be filled for a Team RWB chapter to form, but we ask that you work towards building a complete leadership team.
To be recognized as a Team RWB chapter, the following requirements must be met and maintained:
- Must be responsive to inquiries and welcome all new members within 48 hours.
- Maintain an active local social media presence via Facebook and Instagram.
- Calendar of athletic/social events developed, posted, and communicated to membership.
- Manage database of local members and supporters.
- Host consistent Team RWB activities (should grow in scope/size with the community.
- Exercise events (Runs, Crossfit, Yoga, etc.); held weekly or bi-weekly
- Team Social Events; held at least quarterly
- Community Service Event; held at least quarterly
- Track events and attendance.
- Conduct active community and Veteran outreach.
There are a few small requirements that we ask of any person who would like to start the process of establishing a Team RWB community in their location:
- Have no pending geographic relocations planned in the next 6 months.
- Be willing to commit 4-6 hours per week of personal time to this endeavor.
- Be willing and comfortable with managing a small budget to fund Team RWB activities.
- Most importantly, be comfortable with being in a LEADERSHIP position – this is the single most crucial facet to starting a Team RWB chapter.
- Finally, be prepared for the immense amounts of personal satisfaction and fulfillment in their life that will come from being involved with Team RWB and starting a chapter!
After reading the above material if you are interested in starting a Team RWB Chapter in your area please submit your resume and answer these few short questions.
- In what city/state would you like to start a Team RWB Chapter?
- Please tell us about yourself?
- How did you hear about Team RWB?
- Why do you want to start a Team RWB Chapter?
- Where do you see the most need in the Veteran community in your local area?
Why do you think that Team RWB is a good fit for your community?