Team RWB Announces Strategic Advisory Board Composed of Military Community Advocates and Athletes
Atlanta, GA – Team Red, White & Blue (Team RWB), a nonprofit organization forging America’s leading health and wellness community for veterans, today announced the establishment of an Advisory Board composed of renowned military and veteran space advocates and athletes.
“We are excited to welcome this group of talented, experienced athletes and advocates to advise Team RWB as we continue to forge the nation’s leading health and wellness community for veterans,” said Mike Erwin, Team RWB Executive Director. “These thought-leaders bring tremendous expertise in key areas that will play a valuable role in reaching new veterans, partners, and supporters.”
Every year, hundreds of thousands of active duty service members join the 3.5 million post-9/11 veterans living in communities nationwide. Team RWB aims to meet every veteran where they are in pursuit of a healthy lifestyle. The formation of Team RWB’s Advisory Board is an important step to reach those veterans.
Introducing the members of Team RWB’s Advisory Board:
- Nick Bare – Founder and CEO of Bare Performance Nutrition, U.S. Army veteran, and fitness enthusiast
- Tanji Johnson Bridgeman – 11x IFBB Fitness Champion, U.S. Air Force veteran, and health coach
- Bill Burgos – Head Strength and Condition Coach of the Minnesota Timberwolves, U.S. Air Force and Army Veteran
- Bryan Clay – American decathlete, 2008 Summer Olympic Champion, and 2005 World Champion
- Clint Dempsey – American retired soccer player, forward and midfielder, most goals scored in U.S. Men’s National Team history
- Elisabeth Hasselbeck – Emmy award winning co-host, The View, FOX & Friends
- Lisa Jaster – U.S. Army Reserve battalion commander, first female Army Reservist to graduate Ranger School
- Kerri Walsh Jennings – American professional beach volleyball player, 3x Olympic Gold Medalist
- Hunter McIntyre – 6x Obstacle Course Racing (OCR) World Champion
- Timothy O’Donnell – #1 ranked American long-course triathlete, U.S. Navy veteran, 2019 Ironman World Championships 2nd place finisher
- Apolo Anton Ohno – America’s most decorated male Winter Olympian, New York Times best-selling author
- Chandler Smith – U.S. Army veteran, 3x CrossFit Games athlete
About Team Red, White & Blue
Team Red, White & Blue (Team RWB), a nonprofit organization founded in 2010, is forging America’s leading health and wellness community for military veterans, families, and their supporters. Team RWB has more than 220,000 members spread across more than 200 chapters and communities nationwide. To learn more, visit TeamRWB.org or download the Team RWB App today.