Tyler Grey on losing his dream job and life as a reluctant public figure
[iframe style=”border: none” src=”//html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/5546230/height/90/width/640/theme/custom/autonext/no/thumbnail/yes/autoplay/no/preload/no/no_addthis/no/direction/backward/render-playlist/no/custom-color/bf0d3e/” height=”90″ width=”100%” scrolling=”no” allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen; ]
Tyler Grey is a Army Veteran and former Tier 1 operator. He was severely injured in Iraq during a mission, which changed the course of his career. He now spends his time working in Hollywood (both in front of and behind the camera), advocating for veterans, and doing security consulting. He’s an incredible guy, and really engaging.
In this episode we discuss:
• The viral Memorial Day tribute video he was in
• His awesome documentary, That Which I Love Destroys Me
• His history channel show, The Selection
• His recovery and struggles with losing his dream job
• His theory of LTSD, and how he misses war
• How veterans can more effectively transition out of the military.