West Program Manager
The Program Manager (PM) is responsible for the effective execution of our two programs, Chapter & Community Program (CCP) and Eagle Leadership Development Program (ELDP) within their area of responsibility, covering 12-15 chapters across several states. Program Managers report to their Regional Director and serve on a regional staff comprised of both full-time staff and volunteers. Program Managers are the primary conduit between our full-time staff and volunteer Eagle Leaders who plan and deliver our CCP program in communities across the country. Excellence requires tracking and influencing programmatic outcomes while maintaining a relationship-first approach that includes resourcing, advising, encouraging and mentoring Eagle Leaders.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Lead, manage, develop, recognize and motivate assigned Team RWB volunteers
- Lead from the front in your region and in your community; regularly participate with your local chapter
- Provide timely, consistent, and effective guidance to volunteers, using key performance indicators from our Salesforce database
- Administer impactful training and leadership development curriculum to our volunteers
- Assist volunteer leaders with developing market-specific approaches; measure, pivot and improve as necessary
- Ensure accurate and timely collection of key performance data (event participation, surveys, testimonials)
- Oversee efficient administration of chapter budgets; support Regional Director in management of regional budget
- Execute national and regional events employing appropriate marketing and recruiting methods for maximum participation
- Conduct outreach to increase veteran enrollment and participation in the region
- Support strategic relationships with partner organizations (donors, other veteran service organizations, etc.)
- Tell your region’s story, leverage social media to engage region, and amplify marketing efforts
- Utilize Salesforce and other technologies to measure and drive programmatic effectiveness
- Coordinate activities involving multiple chapters
A fully qualified candidate shall possess the following attributes:
- 2-5 years of demonstrated leadership experience with a record of operational excellence
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Experience coordinating and executing cross-functional projects
- Commitment to accomplishing the Team RWB mission and living the Eagle Ethos
- Strong social and emotional intelligence
- Motivation and ability to be productive with minimum guidance and supervision while working in a kinetic environment
- Excellent written/verbal communication and time-management skills
- Ability to effectively collaborate with a variety of stakeholders; lead through influence
- Solid experience using various social media channels
- Must be physically active and able to lead and/or participate in a variety of fitness events
- Prior, recent military experience is a strong plus
- Willingness to travel up to 30-40% of the time; some evening and weekend work will be required
This is a telework position. Candidates must reside in either Los Angeles or the San Diego metropolitan areas.
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with skills/experience. Team Red, White & Blue offers exceptional 401K and medical/dental/vision benefits.
To apply for this position, please submit your application here.